I’m on a quest to visit all of the U.S. National Parks. I may not live long enough, but I won’t let that little detail stop me!
I’m an unapologetic “Crazy Cat Lady.” I have a strict policy of having only one cat indoors, but I have a bevy of outdoor felines. I’m an active participant in our local Humane Society’s “spay/neuter/release” program.
I won 2nd place in the Oklahoma State Fair “Moo-Off.” Not that I’m bitter, but I was better than the winner. Ask any cow.
THE KAY FACTOR
A great keynote speaker like Kay Frances will inform, inspire and engage your audience. She will:
- Set the tone for your event.
- Inspire the audience to take action.
- Educate them with vital information to better their lives.
- Research your organization & industry to tailor a message just for your group.
- Make you a hero for finding the perfect keynote speaker!
What separates Kay from many other speakers is that she has the ability to reach across all socio-economic groups and truly connect. Kay’s keynotes have a universal appeal that resonates with both men and women, younger and older, managers and employees. And did we mention “funny?” We mean laugh-out-loud, thigh-slapping funny!