Kay Frances is an expert at presenting for women’s events! And, now she can do your online event as a Virtual Keynote Speaker! She has contagious energy with a message that resonates! And, now all of her keynotes are available for virtual events!
Women have unique challenges in their lives. Many are struggling to balance work and family. It just seems like there aren’t enough hours in the day! Today’s women are stressed like never before.
This phenomenal Virtual Keynote Speaker offers real-life, workable solutions to the things women struggle with.
Kay has the experience, the expertise and the passion to deliver every time! Her motivational Virtual Keynotes will leave your audience energized and excited to take on their unique challenges with a renewed vigor.
- Women in Leadership
- Women’s Health
- Professional Women
- Women in agriculture
- Administrative Professionals
In our frenzied world, women need to be reminded of how to attain and retain peak performance in all areas of their lives. Kay’s dynamic and funny Online Virtual Keynotes do just that!
- Dealing with difficult people
- Embracing change
- Choosing serenity over stress
- Letting go of what they can’t control
Kay is an experienced Virtual speaker who will make your women’s event truly memorable. There are very few speakers who can bring both the humor and a powerful message that will resonate with your audience.
A funny and and motivational Virtual Keynote Speaker that tailors her presentations to your women’s event!
Kay is a Funny Virtual Speaker who will craft a motivational message that speaks directly to them. After hearing this speaker, they will leave your online women’s event energized, fired up and ready to take on their challenges with renewed vigor!
So is Kay Frances really funny? Of course! She was a professional standup comedian for many years, appearing on a number of national television and radio programs. Additionally, she lived and performed in New York City, appearing at the nation’s top comedy showcase clubs.
Partial list of women’s events:
- Genesis Healthcare, “Spirit of Pink”
- Mayo Clinic Women’s Event, Minnesota
- Polk State College – Winter Haven, FL “Wise, Witty Women”
- Business Women’s Expo, Newark, Delaware
- Speaking of Women’s Health-Jacksonville, Florida
- Dickinson County Healthcare System-Iron Mountain, Michigan
- National Association of Women in Construction
- “Little Black Dress” event, Greater Regional Med. Ctr., Creston, IA
- Lewis County General, Breast Cancer Awareness Event, Lowville, New York
- Go Red for Women: Spokane, Washington; Providence, Rhode Island; Toledo, Ohio; Dayton, Ohio; Piqua, Ohio
- Genesis Health Care “Spirit of Pink”
- NIBCO International Women’s Day Event, Elkhart, Indiana
- Key Cooperative, “Producers in Pearls,” Altoona, Iowa
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Detroit, Michigan “A Night to Knock Your Socks Off”
- Fremont Hospital “Women and Wellness” event
- South Dakota Women in Agriculture event, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Pinnacle Health Women’s Event, Pennsylvania
- Memorial Hospital Women’s Heart Health Event, Marysville, Ohio
- Mary Rutan Hospital Women’s Health Event
Kay’s comedy skills combined with her expertise in peak performance makes for an event planner’s dream. You get both an educator AND an entertainer! But, more than that is her SOLID CONTENT that will stick with the people at your women’s event for months–even years–to come.
Make your online women’s event truly memorable. Kay’s funny and motivational Virtual Keynote presentations are not just speeches; they are an experience. For a speaker who is funny, relevant and guaranteed to make your virtual women’s event truly memorable, contact Kay’s office today!