Kay has presented for many events and for all facets of healthcare including:
- Long term care
- Wellness Events
If you are having an event and you need someone to educate, inspire and entertain, Kay has the experience and expertise! She will help your people to have greater success in business and life with usable information they can implement immediately. Armed with a degree in Health and Physical Education, Kay has the expertise and passion for her material to truly deliver. Not only that, she will show your people the time of their lives and an experience they will never forget! She is never far from her roots as a professional standup comedian and people will laugh while they learn without straining their brains. And, she will take the time to understand YOUR group and what your people need.
Kay was her mother’s caregiver for 7 years and has a deep appreciation for the people that work in healthcare. She never hesitates to let them know how valuable their services are and much they are appreciated from both the patient and family’s point of view.
Nowhere are people more stressed than people who work in healthcare. Change is rapid and relentless. Kay prides herself in getting to know your group before the event so that she can relate to them and their specific challenges as much as possible:
- What makes them tick.
- What stresses them.
- What keeps them up at night.
And don’t forget that Kay is never far from her roots as a professional standup comedian. People will laugh while they learn without straining their brains!
- CAN QUALIFY FOR CEU’S!
- Help to boost morale and encourage a spirit of optimism.
- Are tailored to the specific audience she is speaking to.
- Address the particular challenges the audience is facing.
- Are for all levels of an organization.
- Have equal appeal to both men and women.
- Are for any organization who is seeking good, solid content delivered in a hilarious way.
Contact Kay Today
to see how she can help make your event a success!
Partial List of Healthcare Clients:
- Medical Group Managers Association, Leaders Conference, Denver, CO
- Northern California Healthcare Conference
- American Assn. of Health Information Management
- Dickinson County Healthcare System-Iron Mountain, Michigan
- Pennsylvania Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators
- Critical Care Nurses Conference, Marlborough, Massachusetts
- Speaking of Women’s Health-Jacksonville, Florida
- Michigan Patient Accounting Association
- Christiana Care Nurses Conference, Newark, Delaware
- South Dakota Medical Group Management Assn.
- Go Red for Women Events
- Mid-America Institute on Aging Conference-Evansville, Indiana
- Kentucky Home Health Association
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- Columbia Healthcare Center, Evansville, IN
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital, Lexington, Kentucky
- Akron Children’s Hospital-Pediatric Nursing Conference
- Harrison Memorial Hospital, Cynthiana, Kentucky
- Pinnacle Health Women’s Event, Pennsylvania
- Society of Occupational Health Professionals
- Ten Broeck Hospital, Louisville, Kentucky
- Kettering Health Network
- Health Information Management State Associations: Hawaii, Ohio, Illinois, Alabama, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Washington, West Virginia
- Kansas Organization of Nurse Leaders