Virtual Education Speaker. All of Kay’s presentations are now available to be presented virtually!
Like people that work in education aren’t stressed enough! Along comes COVID-19 to turn the world of education upside down. It’s a perfect storm of stress! It’s a well-documented fact that people who manage their stress, maintain an optimistic spirit and take care of their health are happier and more productive than those who don’t. In the frenzied world of education, folks need to be reminded of why these things are vitally important. Many events are now online and Kay has the expertise as a Virtual Keynote Speaker to help your people with their many challenges. Make your online event truly memorable! Dealing with stress and change is needed now more than ever.
Kay has presented for many live and online events and for all facets of education including professional development days, in services and conferences.
- School Districts
- Educational Service Centers
- Career Centers
- Colleges and universities
- Central Office
- School Business Officials
- Food Service
- Education Association Conferences
With her energetic, upbeat virtual keynote presentations, attendees laugh while they learn without straining their brains.
Kay’s presentation also addresses:
- Dealing with difficult people
- The importance of life balance
- Embracing change
- Being more resilient in the face of adversity
- Learning to simply “let it go!”
If you are having an event–whether live or virtual–and you need someone to educate, inspire and entertain, Kay has the experience and expertise! She will help your people to have greater success in work and life with usable information they can implement immediately. Kay has the expertise and passion for her material to truly deliver. Not only that, she will show your people the time of their lives and an experience they will never forget! She is never far from her roots as a professional standup comedian and people will laugh while they learn without straining their brains. And, she will take the time to understand YOUR group and what your people need. Kay’s Virtual Keynote Presentation might be just what your group needs!
Kay’s Live and Online Keynote Presentations:
- CAN QUALIFY FOR CEU’S!
- Help to boost morale and encourage a spirit of optimism.
- Are tailored to the specific audience she is speaking to.
- Address the particular challenges the audience is facing.
- Are for all levels of an organization.
- Have equal appeal to both men and women.
- Are for any organization who is seeking good, solid content delivered in a hilarious way.
Contact Kay Today
to see how she can help make your event a success!
Partial List of Education Clients:
- Wisconsin Technology Educators Association
- Virginia Ass’n of Secondary School Principals
- Polk State College – Winter Haven, FL
- Polk State College – Lakeland, FL
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources
- Missouri State Teachers Association
- Nevada Association of School Administrators
- Michigan Education Association
- Association of School Business Officials, Executive Directors, Nashville, TN
- Trumbull County ESC Secretaries
- Trumbull County ESC Administrators
- Muskegon (Michigan) City Schools
- Northpoint ESC Administrators
- Northpoint ESC Staff
- Huber Heights City Schools Inservice & Professional Development
- Buckeye Healthy Schools Alliance
- Ohio Continuing Higher Education Association
- Pioneer Career Center
- Edison State College
- Ohio Association for Career &Technical Education
- Ohio Association of Elementary School Administrators
- University of Akron-Administrative Professionals Event
- Educational Office Professionals of Ohio
- Green River Educational Coop, Kentucky
- Brown County Educational Service Center
- Curriculum Associates- Columbus OH and Verona NY